I recently traveled to the end of the rainbow and here’s what I found: some super easy, super green Saint Patrick’s Day DIY decorations to keep bringing you luck way past St. Patty’s Day!
With Saint Patrick’s day a little over a week away it’s time to start decorating your home or space with all things green and gold and I’ve got you covered. This whole week I will be sharing DIY’s, recipes & more perfect for March 17th’s lucky day. These decorations are perfect for any spot in your house, big or small, work or home, expert crafter or newbie.
Read to the bottom to see my favorite St. Patty’s day DIY!
St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble – directions not found on their website but this one is pretty self explanatory
And my personal favorite 🙂
St. Patrick’s Day Golden Rock Hunt! – Directions could not be found on their site but again this one is also pretty easy to figure out.
More DIYs from this blog ☟
- DIY Saint Patrick’s day decor
- Tasty St. Patrick’s day treats (note: these recipes contain gluten-free and dairy, they are compiled from other food blogs)
- 21 Fabulous DIY Summer Decor Ideas
- DIY Spring home decor – crafty & unique
- Spring has sprung- DIY decor
- Helpful Money Saving Tips – save $$ while spending it – realistic budgeting hacks
Thank you so much for reading today’s post. Have a great day!