If it’s your first time here then HEY! My name’s Theresa and I am a 19-year-old content creator. At the age of 12, I was diagnosed with celiac and had to learn a whole new way of eating. To help others on the same path as me I created my blog as a place to share allergy-friendly recipes & bakery/restaurant reviews, which include gluten-free, vegan, paleo & raw vegan dishes that taste delicious and will keep your tummy happy! 🙂 My site is also an avenue for me to share my other passions – crafting (Etsy seller), traveling, and reading.
The blog has had a bit of a refresh and I’m so excited to be bringing all sorts of new content to the table. Whether you are looking for the perfect gluten-free, vegan, paleo or raw vegan dish to munch on, fun DIY’S to create, travel tips, restaurant & book reviews or nifty life hacks to make the day easier, my blog has it all. From travel and food, to lifestyle and reviews, I want to share it all and would love for you to join me along the way. ♥
I post Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7 a.m EST.
Stay connected with me on social media ☟
Get to know me!
- A small business owner on Etsy
- Gluten-free eater #celiacclub
- Vegan recipe dabbler
- Avid Reader
- Occasional Netflix Binger – where are all my Criminal minds friends at! 🙂
- Clarinet player – 10 years and counting
- Winter is my favorite season – Christmas lover!
- My favorite foods are chicken, stuffing & Ben & Jerry Cherry Garcia ice cream.
- Some of my favorite shows & movies include Gilmore Girls, The Flash, Criminal Minds, Legend of the Seeker, The Notebook, Titanic, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter
- If I’m listening to music it’s usually something by Queen or the Beatles
- I love to cook and bake – mostly cookies & cinnamon rolls
- Runner for fun!