10 Summer trips less than a penny
Happy June to all of my readers!
As I am sure many people are doing during this time, you are booking your summer vacations. Trips are being booked, flights are being reserved, swipe swipe swipe goes your card and down down down sinks your smile.
Your family wants to depart to the Bahamas but the cost is just ridiculous. Or, you are looking to spend a little less money this year due to financial troubles. Just because you’re pinching your wallet closed doesn’t mean you can’t partake in an equally relaxable and enjoyable vacation.
You work hard all year and save up your money. Yes extravagant summer vacations are AWESOME but maybe this is not for you. Maybe instead you wish to save for the future. Just because you plan to save doesn’t mean you can’t relax on a penny budget summer vacation.
These trips are a friend to your wallet and are just as fun and relaxing as a $10,000 getaway.
Below find the cheapest places to visit this summer 2019. In addition I included fun places to visit while you’re relaxing on your penny budget vacation.
- Jurassic quest
- Vampire & Voodoo tour
- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- Nothing sound interesting? Check out this guide planner which will tell you fun activities taking place on your dates of travel. Get your guide.com
- Check out this awesome travel guide here
- Still not sold? Then here are some other awesome places I found that should definitely be on your list.
- Torre de Belém
- Ride Tram 28
- Alfama District
- Make a trip to Sintra
- Visit the Azulejos in the National Tile Museum.
- For more click here
- For the Tallinn trip planner click here
- For vacation rentals check out this site Vacation renter.com
- Check out these awesome places to visit:
- 3-Hour Tallinn Bike Tour from Tallinn Cruise Port
- Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour
- Plan your trip here
- Book your hotels here
- Looking for the perfect place to take the family? Then check out Trip Advisor’s list here.
Still not sold? Then check out Trip hobo
- For the ultimate Tulsa trip planner click here
- Fun things to do:
- Check out the Folk legends
- Learn about the History- you’ll be surprised, there’s a lot of amazing events that took place here.
- Visit the original Philbrook
- Check out the American Art museums
- For tours click here
- For affordable plane flights click here
- Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago
- SANTIAGO Y VALPARAISO EXPEDITION 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
- Viña del Mar And Valparaiso Day Trip from Santiago
- More from Trip Advisor
- Turkey trip planner
- The best places to visit
- Places to visit:
- Doha trip guide
- Hotel rentals
- More hotels
- Not sure what to do while here? Check out Trip Advisor for the ultimate day.
Thank you so much for reading today’s blog post. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me either by leaving a comment below or via my ‘contact’ tab.
I also want to give a huge welcome to all the new readers or followers on my blog. Thank you!
Have a great day!
March 19, 2021 at 7:51 am
Amazing! I know nothing about traveling all over the country, what a wonderful looking place to explore.
March 19, 2021 at 8:02 am
Thank you! I have a few new travel posts coming soon to my blog which are updated on the latest travel info! 🙂
June 3, 2019 at 7:25 am
These sound like some great places to visit!!
June 4, 2019 at 9:19 pm
Glad you liked the post!