Happy Wednesday everyone! We are halfway through this week and are almost at the end of May! Wow! I cannot believe that summer is almost upon us. It’s crazy how fast everything is moving and how fleeting time is. Tomorrow is my last day of High school ever! (special post coming tomorrow so be sure to check it out), and then I am on summer break until August. Truthfully, I am sad and a little scared to be leaving High School and moving onto College but at the same time I’m excited for the next chapter.
For today’s post this has to be one of my most requested one’s yet. So many of my family members have been asking for this recipe along with some of my followers. So, I couldn’t hold out any longer and just had to share it with you.
My cauliflower recipe is hands down one of my favorite recipes to make. It has the perfect amount of spice and crunch to compliment my dinner perfectly. I first came up with this recipe a few months ago but instead of cauliflower I was using veggies, and that even tasted good! But one day as I was strolling through the Supermarket I spotted a head of cauliflower and thought, why not try the spices with it instead. So as you can probably figure out, I did, and it tasted even better!
If you are looking for a healthy, delicious, and easy dish to whip up in the kitchen then keep on reading. The recipe you are reading today is one that I am very proud of and extremely happy to finally be sharing with you all. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP turmeric powder
- 3 TBSP chili powder
- 3 TBSP curry powder
- Slightly less than 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475 F
- Rinse cauliflower and chop up into mini cauliflower bites (refer to picture) then place them into a large saucepan
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower then add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, and curry powder. Mix until all the powders are evenly distributed over all the cauliflower.
- Place in the oven uncovered and bake for 20-30 minutes. I like my cauliflower over-cooked/ a little burnt so I bake it for 30 minutes, but if you prefer it less cooked then 20 minutes should do the trick.
5. You can keep it for up to a week in the fridge. To reheat, add to a pan with a little olive oil, fry up and Enjoy 🙂
Thank you so much for reading today’s blog post. If you have any questions feel free to reach me by leaving a comment below or by reaching out to me using the “contact” tab located at the top of my blog. Also, if you have any specific posts you want me to blog about reach me using the same methods mentioned above.
Have a great day!