Beautiful DIY Valentine’s Day decorations perfect for filling your home with LOVE
Set the mood this February 14th with these simple and fun Valentine’s decor ideas. From heart wreaths to colorful pink mason jars, there’s something for everyone to make. Since most of my time these days is at home it’s fun to be able to make crafts and other fun DIYs to fill my time with. And with with Valentine’s day just over a week away these Valentine’s day decorations are sure to make the day special and memorable for you and your special someone.
Photo in a bottle
Decorate your mirror/loved ones with sticky notes in a heart shape
Which DIY was your favorite?
I will definitely be making the coasters and 3D garland!
Check out my other Valentine’s day posts
- Valentine’s day gift guide for him & her
- Gluten free Valentine’s Day Oreos – using new Gf Oreo’s by Oreo!
- At home Valentine’s day Gluten-free, Vegan & Paleo Menu – breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert
- 7 Homemade Valentines day gifts
- 20 Raw Vegan Valentine’s day dishes
- Date night Valentine’s day recipes – breakfast, lunch, dinner
Thank you so much for reading today’s post! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 🙂