Easter is less than 2 weeks away which is crazy to me! There is so much going on around the world that this Holiday has just sneaked up on us. Most of us right now are feeling pretty darn bored and could use a few fun activities to do during these next few weeks. What better time to make some DIY decor than now!
Today’s post is an elaboration on one of 20 fun things to do during self isolation or quarantine. So for more inspiration then be sure to check out that post. I figured since so many people are unable to go outside it would be a great idea to share some awesome DIYs you can make from the safety and comfort of your own home. I even made sure to choose crafts that require little materials since most of us don’t have a Michaels store in our home. 🙂 I have tons more Easter DIY posts going up next week so your time in self-isolation is sure to be a crafty one!
For more DIY inspiration browse my DIY & Craft tab here.
A taste of my DIY & Craft posts
- DIY Mothers day presents
- 6 handmade gifts for mothers day pt 2
- Egg-ceptional Easter wreaths
- DIY Spring home decor-crafty & unique
DIY Daffodils – Source not found
Visit my Etsy for beautiful handmade polymer clay earrings, fairy-huts, bookmarks, cards and tons more personalized gifts! SHOP HERE!
Most Recent Posts
- 5 Must-Try Gluten-Free Fall Foods From Trader Joes (New Items)
- Block Island Vacation Travel & Picture Diary: September 2021
- How I Turned My Small Business Into A Full-Time Income: My Story
- 5 Minute, 5 Ingredient Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Pudding
- 12 Gluten-free Recipes to Make for July 4th
Thank you so much for reading today’s post. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are staying safe.