As many know, I have been gluten-free for many years now and will continue on this lifestyle probably forever! Unless I suddenly become not allergic to it anymore. 🙂 Since I have been on this path for many years, I have had the opportunity to try hundreds of gluten-free foods to decide what’s hot and what’s not! For anyone who is newly embarking on this lifestyle or for my seasoned no-gluten friends, I wanted to compile an extensive list of all my favorite foods that deserve their own podium! These foods have been tried and tested by me and I am a very hard critic so I think you will be pleased with this delicious list I am sharing with you.
*Some of these products are affiliate links so if you shop from them I will earn a small percentage of the sale. I will indicate these products with a clear announcement next to them*
*Every item on this list is gluten-free*
- Beanitos (Healthy Vegan bean tortilla style chips)
- Canyon bakehouse gluten-free breads – (Also dairy, soy & nut-free)- favs are the cinnamon raisin loaf
- Quaker oats gluten-free 1 minute oats
- Kind oats and honey clusters gluten-free granola (No GMO’s)
- Rw Garcia organic crackers – favs are lentil+ turmeric chips
- Pamela chocolate chip cookies – favs are chocolate chip ones but you can’t go wrong with any of their products. There pancake mix is also 10/10
- Gluten-free Annie’s macaroni
- Enjoy life soft baked double chocolate chip cookies – Amazing brand. *Free from wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans*
- Tate’s gluten-free chocolate chip cookies– Oatmeal Raisin is also 10/10
- Against the grain Gourmet pizza – hands down the best pizza I have found!
- Katz powdered donuts – but you really can’t go wrong with any of their 5 star review products (df, nut-free, soy-free) #1 favorite donut brand of mine
- Emmy’s super food bites (Vegan, organic, gf, df, super foods)
- CrunchMaster multi-grain crackers (Peanut-free, no artificial ANYTHING!)
- Bob’s red mills granola (gf, df) All of their products are wonderful
- Udis – I can’t pick just one favorite from them because there are too many. But, to narrow it down a tad. I 10/10 recommend their muffins, pizza, and bread. (Some products are dairy-free, soy-free, and egg-free)
- Cauliflower pretzels (Vegan)
- Picky bars – I have tried all of their products and every one is a winner. So I suggest if you’re looking to get a sample of everything they offer to purchase the into-buddle (linked). (df, vegan, soy-free)
- Go macro bars – another favorite brand, everything they make is a 10/10. No joke, I have tried everyone of their bars and each one is AMAZING! ( Nut-free, Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Non GMO, soy-free, df)
- Orgain protein powder and protein bars *AFFILIATE LINK* You can use my code RUNNINGWITHT for 30% off your first purchase and then after that use my special link (linked). I will earn a small percentage off the sale. Thank you for everyone who supports me 🙂 – my favorite flavors are the chocolate meal replacement protein and the chocolate chip cookie dough bars 🙂
- Vans blueberry waffles – YUMMY! Add some butter and I am smiling from ear to ear. All of their products are delicious and allergy friendly. (Egg-free, nut-free, df, corn-free, no artificial flavors), especially their crackers and pancakes! WOW!
Have you tried any of these items from this list? Should I add any?
I hope you all enjoyed today’s post and that you are all safe during these terrible times. I am so happy to be back to blogging and I am excited to be sharing tons of new content with you that I have wanted to for months now!
I hope you all have a wonderful week and stay safe!
My NEW PARTNERSHIPS!
Buy from Orgain protein and use my special code RUNNINGWITHT for 30% off your first purchase. Then after that use my special link here and I earn a small percentage from your purchase.
Create a your dream WordPress site here and I will earn a small percentage of the sale from your purchase.
Shop my Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/WithLoveFromTtoYou