30 cool things to use mason jars for
Mason jars- the handy storage container that can be used for just about anything. I’ve even seen people using them as drinking glasses and doubling as lamps! Since i’ve been using pinterest a lot more, i’ve noticed really unique and handy items people are making with them. So, I decided what a fun idea it would be for me to share the ideas I’ve come across.
If you are looking to redecorate your home/ add a new style then definitely try out one or two of these tutorials because they are unique and easy to recreate.
1. Mason Jar Sconces from Reclaimed Wood
2. Mason Jar Organizer
3. Toothbrush Holder
4. Mason Jar Mosaic Backsplash
5. Sewing Pincushions from Mason Jars
6. Mason Jar Tissue Holder
7. Mason Jar Pendant Lighting
8. Mason Jar Oil Lamp
9. Gifts In A Jar
10. DIY Mason Jar Wall Lanterns
11. DIY Mason Jar Beekeeping
12. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
Directions: Grab one jar with a lid, a soap pump top, and a glue to make a cool soap dispenser. Simply drill a clean hole in the mason jar lid.
Make sure the pump fits (tightly) in the hole. Smear some glue into the bottom of the pump, then insert it into the lid hole.
Fill these blue mason jar crafts with your favorite hand or dish soap and screw on the lid.
Idea from: diyprojects
13. Mason Jar Cookie M&M Cookie Recipe
14. Mason Jar Salads
15. Children’s Craft Storage
16. Yarn Dispensers
17. Ribbon Dispensers
18. Pizza in a Jar
19. Magnetic Spice Rack Using Mini Mason Jars
20. Button Storage
21. Create a Chandelier
22. Single-Serving Pie in a Jar
23. Add a Salt Spout for Easy Pouring Capabilities
24. Decorate with a Rope Container
Idea & picture from: architecturearthdesigns
25. Pre-Make Cocktails for a Party
26. Make a Table Lamp
27. Fabric Trim Votives
28. Mason Jar Techno Tiki Torch
If you decide to recreate any of these tutorials then tag @gluten.free.t in your Instagram photo!
Thanks for reading today’s post and checking out my blog. Next blog post → Monday!
July 26, 2019 at 11:56 am
You came across some incredibly cool ideas!
Lots to choose from!!
July 27, 2019 at 7:27 am