Life hacks to make your day easier – fun fact friday
Happy Friday everyone!
Ever have days where things just keep going wrong. Whether it’s your alarm clock that decided to not go off or it’s late and don’t have time to make dinner. Well don’t fret because today I will be sharing life hacks to make those down in the gutter days 100 times better!
I thought it would be fun to open a few segment on my blog called “fun fact Friday”. Now I won’t be posting a “fun fact Friday every week, just occasionally I will. But I thought it would be helpful to share life hacks that will make your day easier! I mean, come on, who doesn’t like ways to make life easier. Life can be pretty hard some times, especially if you wake up late for work? Or forget you are hosting a party over the weekend? So many things can get you down in the dirt BUT with the hacks I am going to share today, days like that will seem like a piece of cake:)
Enjoy today’s post!
1. This is how Oreos must be eaten
2. There is a simple way to avoid juice on cheeks
3. Popsicle has its secret too
4. For tomato sauce lovers
5. This will save you lots of problems
6. It turns out this little hole there has its function
7. Especially useful when you make strawberry cake
8. The perfect smartphone holder
9. And is definitely more delicious
12. In case you have to deal with thievish colleagues
13. Strange, but true
14. Especially if you have rare allergies
15. The secret of the permanent marker=hacked
16. If you ever wondered…
17. Soap and water can do miracles for you
18. Eat the whole Nutella ❤
19. Wish I knew this earlier…
20. It’s the lazy people who improve our lives
Thank you so much for reading today’s post, if you have any questions leave them below or reach me using the contact tab above. Also, if you have any specific posts you want me to blog about then reach me using the same methods I mentioned above.
Have a great day and weekend and I will see you Monday for my first Saint Patrick’s day post.
March 13, 2019 at 10:55 am
Lots of great hacks👍
I will be trying a lot of them.
Thanks for sharing!!
March 13, 2019 at 11:57 am
Awesome! Super happy you enjoyed the post! 😁😁